Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Little Black Dress








     Dress/Nordstrom (on sale less than $20)
     Tights/TJ Max
     Shoes/Betsey Johnson (Amazon $18)
     Coat/Ann Taylor
     Jewelry RocksBox for one month free use code Kyrascollectionxoxo


   I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend so far.  I feel like its always raining here in the Northwest.  I wanted to show you how I styled my beautiful jewelry from RocksBox.  You can rent designer jewelry for a month and they keep sending you a new set.  Try it out for free using my code kyrascollectionxoxo.  Enjoy, you will not be disappointed. 
I would love to hear from you, comment below and let me know what you want to see?  How to dress for the office, first time date, or even a casual look?  Thank you for stopping by.

                                                      xoxo, Robin

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment